Please follow the procedure described in this clause below if you are to return any products under the clause above or as a result of incorrect products being delivered or in any other circumstances that Speck Products agrees with you for a return to be made. You may also use this process for the statutory withdrawal/cancellation mentioned in the clause below.
1. If you wish to return your product, make sure the date is within the stipulated 30 days after the original purchase date.
2. Please make sure the product is safely packed in its original box. Open the return form to start the return process.
3. Here you will be asked to enter your order code.
4. Next, select the product you’re returning and the reason for return, plus your address.
5. On the next page, click on the link to choose a drop off point near you to bring your returned product.
6. On the same page, you’ll find the PDF link to download the return label. N.B. This label consists of 2 pages – please print out both and attach the label from the first page to the box you’re returning.
7. Bring your product to the drop off point as soon as possible and no later than 14 calendar days from the date you notified us of your return request. Please make sure you take along the second page of the printed label and ask for a signature/stamp. This acts as your customer receipt.
8. In the event that you have not respected all of the return requirements, we will advise you by email within 14 days to clarify why we have not been able to approve it.
Only goods purchased online on the Site can be returned. As for any other return, we advise you to contact the store where you have purchased the goods.